Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lehi Legacy Center


After being cooped up in the house all winter I was getting cabin fever. So since there is not a lot to do other than play in the snow, which with a one year old lasts a whole 10 minutes, I decided to take Brinley swimming. I love the Lehi Legacy Center! Brinley loves the water and would just sit and watch all the kids playing. She kept wanting to go down the slide in the toddler pool since she saw the other kids doing it. She loved it! Swimming will definately be a pass time used more often (At least until I get too big)

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yay! So glad you found my blog! You guys are so cute.

P.S. i LOVE your baby name. Clint and I have always wanted to name one of our boys Beckham (he's an English soccer fanatic). So cute! Can't wait to see yoru little guy!

Rebekah said...

you did the scrap book background! great job! I am glad we can keep in touch through the blog world now.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Hey I'm so glad you found me! I'm excited to keep in touch! Brinley is adorable and that's so exciting you're having a second! I hope all is well- you guys look like you're doing great!

P.S.Check my comment for your Grandma Maughan's funeral.