Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pool Worthy Weather

Yesterday we had the most beautiful weather... it was actually HOT outside!! So great! After driving around with Darren in the morning, we came home and decided we should break out the kiddie pool and see if Brinley wanted to play in the water. She loved it.. She kept riding on the big fish and sliding down the whale slide. Let me just tell you, I put my feet in the water and it was FREEZING. She could care less, she jumped in and acted like it was the best thing in the world. I don't know why I expected her to think it was too cold since she is my little fish and will play in anything wet. But here are some pictures of our first "summer days" this year.
She got in before there was even any water in it.
This is how she would climb up the slide, she was all slippery from the water so she couldn't quite make it.

1 comment:

heidi said...

I love pool worthy weather! She looks like she had a ton of fun. She'll be swimming in no time if she already loves the water that much!