Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We had such a fun Halloween this year.  Brinley was actually able to go trick or treating and knew what she was doing and that she would get candy.  After the door would close at one house she would say "more treat" and start heading to the next house.   She seriously made the cutest cheerleader ever.  The weather was absolutely perfect and Beckham just hung out in the stroller and loved being outside.  It was a great night together as a family. I love Halloween!! It was so much fun dressing up my kids and taking them around the houses. Happy Halloween!!
Brinley and Beckham... my little BYU football player and his cheerleader
GO COUGARS!! I wish you could see her pom pom in this picture!
He seriously was SO happy the whole night, doesn't he look so handsome!
Darren was David Beckham (shocker I know)
I was a cheerleader too... it was so fun to dress up with my kids!!

6 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

So cute! It was perfect weather and I love Halloween too!

The Burrups said...

Wow You guys look great! I love the kid's costumes! really pretty pic of you as a cheerleader ash! we only have 2 more weeks until we are in Utah! wr are so excited! we will be there on the 15th!

Unknown said...

Oh-my Cute!! How fun! :)

Jason and Amy said...

Our kids were the exact same thing as yours... FUNNY

ATT Hickson said...

Why am I not surprised at your choice of costumes?! HA! I love that you did a family theme of sports and cheerleading. SO cute!

Rebekah said...

hey! your kids are so cute! did I eever send you an invite to my blog? if not just e-mail me and I will! bekahc81@hotmail.com