Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving was a blast!!! We had all of Darren's brother's and their families here but one. (We  missed you Cam and Lori!) It was so fun.  I wish we were able to do that more often.  Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic! My mother in law did a great job on all of the food and we all ate to our hearts content!!  
My sister in law, Jenni, made the cutest turkey hats for the kids an
d place mats of turnkey's made with each of the kids hands...
Jess Merrifield made the name tags which were so cute.. All of the place settings looked as good as mine!
Brinley loved helping Nana in the kitchen make homemade rolls!
 Here are a few of the many things I am thankful for...
To be married to my best friend for eternity. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else
My beautiful, healthy children. I can see the light of Christ in their eyes every day
My family on both sides, I couldn't ask for more support and love from each of you
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and His Infinite Atonement

3 comments:

The Burrups said...

yahoowe had so much fun with you guys and miss everyone so much! Carter yells for Brinley everywhere we go. No joke! Ehen we go to church, walking down the street, at the store, everywhere he says "Brinley where are you? Brinleyyyyyy! Where brinley?" He is going through major withdrawls, You guys need to come visit us soooon! Did you ever go back to forever 21 and get those shirts? i still need to send you money for the hair stuff and if you were able to get that hoodie for me i will send money for that too. Just let me know how much to send. love you guys!
jen

Jana said...

How fun! Your kids are so darn cute.

Hey, can I get your address to send a Christmas card? You can just email it to janahend@yahoo.com.

Thanks, girl!

Ryan and Jess said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! You are so adorable. I'm grateful for your example!