Sunday, February 8, 2009

ISSE

The last weekend in January I was able to go the the ISSE Hair show in Long Beach, CA.  It was so much fun, we all had a blast!! They had so many fantastic deals on everything.  It was definitely worth it to go, especially since we got such a great deal!Yolinda, Julie and I on the plane ride there..
We spent the first day in LA and went to Hollywood Blvd.  Marilyn Monroe's handprints.
Outside the Chinese Theater
Beautiful Fountain outside the convention center.

We got to meet and go to classes of the big wigs like Tabatha Coffey who has a show on Bravo called Tabatha's Salon Takeover and also Martin Parsons who has won the Lifetime Achievement Award and is an amazing hairdresser.
The classes were AMAZING and I learned a TON.
Can't wait to go next year!!!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Did you go to hair school? Looks like so much fun!!

STEPHANIE said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!!

Melissa said...

What a fun trip...you look amazing by the way!!

Parker and Jill Burrup said...

Cute blog! I found all the Burrup boys! Ours is still private so can I get your email address so I can send you and invite? pjburrup@msn.com

ATT Hickson said...

Looks like you had so much fun! And your hair is getting so long... I'm jealous! I can't get mine to grow fast enough. How did you do without the kiddos?

lisa said...

I love the Hair shows. THey get you so pumped up and motivated. I am glad you had the experience. Jessica is going on her mission to Long Beach. I can't believe it Have a great day!