Thursday, March 5, 2009

Linsey

This last weekend we went up to Logan where my sister went through the Logan temple.  It was such a great experience to be with my husband and family and see my little sister make such a great decision and be there to witness that.  Linsey has always been such a great example to me and a wonderful sister.  She has always been there to listen and give advice.  She is such a pillar of strength in the gospel.  She has so much knowledge and ALWAYS has the Spirit with her so strongly.  She gets married tomorrow in the Mt. Timponogas Temple and I am so excited for her and know she will make a great wife and when the time comes, a fantastic mother. Thank you for always being such a great example to me. I love you Lins and am so proud of you!!

3 comments:

The Burrups said...

aww so pretty! i love that pic. love the new posts and the trip to the hair shows looked like so much fun! it was so nice seein you guys last weekend. we love you and miss yall already!

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

Yay for Lindsay!! She does look soooo beautiful in that shot... hope everything is wonderful, wish we could be there!!

Bennett Family said...

Lindsay looks so pretty. Hope yesterday was a great day.