Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Bump Watch...

Yes, baby number three is on its way to our growing family. I am now 10 weeks and have been feeling great. I luckily have great pregnancies, although Darren would tell you I get pretty moody. Which I can't totally deny. We are very excited for our new bundle to arrive sometime around April 14th. Brinley insists it is going to be a sister, but we have decided to be suprised. Since we have one of each it will be fun not to find out. We will keep everyone posted on progress and what not as the pregnancy goes along and I get bigger. Wish us luck with #3.

10 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Congrats! That is awesome that you are feeling so good!

The Powells said...

Congrats! I'm jealous that your pregnancies are so great - that's awesome for you!

Bennett Family said...

I am glad that you are finally telling everbody, its driving me nuts to keep such a great secret. Not now!!! Congrats and love ya.

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

Good luck!! You must have endless amounts of energy! #2 isn't even here yet and I am already considering stopping with 2!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm super excited for you guys!! Keep us posted!!!

The Burke Family said...

That is so neat! Congrats!!! We miss you guys and we hope all is well!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

whoo hoo! congrats! that is so fun...i am very excited for you all.

Jess, Spence, Brody and Liv said...

HI! Cute, cute family! Nice to see how your doing! Good Luck with the baby!

Ryan and Jess said...

Hey Ash,

I hope you're feeling well!

Mini k Design said...

Congrats!! I didn't know you were expecting! I am so happy for you! Hope all is well with the rest of your fam!!