Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Anniversary

Last Thursday Darren and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary. Time is a funny thing. Some days I feel like it goes by WAY to slowly and the next day I wake up wondering where the time has gone. We have had a wonderful four years together with a TON of memories. We have been blessed with two wonderful, beautiful children and are looking forward to our next addition in April. 3 kids in 4 years? WOW! See what I mean about the time thing? We have had some great vacations, spiritual experiences, sad times, followed by even more happy times. Darren is such a great husband and he is ALWAYS making me laugh. He is very patient, with me and the kids. He is always willing to serve and wondering what he can do to help those around him. But most of all he is the GREATEST husband in the world and I couldn't ask for anything more. I am truly blessed. Here is a look into the last 4 years.


Dating. We hiked to Stewart Falls

The night we got engaged. We ate at PF Changs

The wedding Day

Our first baby: Brinley

Our second baby: Beckham

Now

Thanks for the last 4 years honey, I can't wait to make more memories with you throughout the years.

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute family!

Bennett Family said...

4 years...like wow! The best part is 3 kids in that time, you definately have us beat. Love and miss ya.

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

wow I've got post baby hormones... reading that made me want to cry!! Congrats on staying together and enjoying it! Hope pregnancy is treating you well and I wish I knew how to un volunteer for the big babies.. but seriously this one is a feather weight compared to Bennett!!

The Burrups said...

happy anniversary!!! we love you guys and miss you. see you sooon!

Rebekah said...

congratulations! you and your kids are sooo cute!