Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make a Wish

Yesterday was a great day for two reasons
#1 it was my birthday. Although it could have been a lot better with my hubby here, it was still a good day. The big 25!
#2 I was able to go to the make a wish foundation for this little guy...



I used to babysit this awesome little man from the time he was two until he didn't need a babysitter anymore. Even then I was able to to the overnight babysitting thing when his parents went out of town. He LOVES country music and his wish was to go to Nashville to the Grand Ole Opry. Love it. They left today and I hope they have a great time. I love this family so much and wish the best for each of them. Have fun Dev!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so aweosme about the make a wish foundation! CONGRATS on having your little girl!! I love that Presley loves her baths! You are a tough girl to take on three while he's gone. Thank heavens for naps. I bet Bryn in such a good little helper too. Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

BRIN! OOPS

Melissa said...

HOLY CRAP, I AM A TERRIBLE FRIEND! I have been so caught up on this whole baby blessing thing, I spaced it. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love you tons!!

ATT Hickson said...

dear ashley,

will you please update your blog? (not that i'm one to scold... i went 3 months without an update on mine). but really, i love seeing pictures of you and the kids.

miss you!


abby