Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally some Pictures

Okay so I have been meaning to post these pictures for a couple of weeks and have finally gotten around to it. I gave Linsey the bedding at her shower a couple of weeks ago. So I can actually post pictures now that I have given it to her. Turned out so cute!
Lins and I at the shower
The Bumper... The inside is brown. I love the ties
The quilt... I absolutely love it!!

Darren asked me why I never made anything like that for our kids... But I never really got into sewing until a couple of years ago. Who knows, maybe I will for the next one. Right now I just can't wait to meet this nephew of mine!

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

I love it, it turned out so cute! I am so jealous!

The Burrups said...

aww ash I love it! it turned out so great! im glad you posted pics cuz i was so excited to see how it turned out! miss you guys so much =)