Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pictures

So my sister took a bunch of pictures of Savannah for me and I am so happy with how they turned out.. While we were doing those pictures, she also took a couple of my other girls {Beckham was sick} in between getting Savannah fed. Here are a few of my favorite...
This picture sums up Presley's personality perfectly.. Her hair is always in her face {I am trying to let her bangs grow out}
Brinley is our photogenic little girl, she loves to be in front of the camera
We took the opportunity to get a picture of all of the grandkids on my side for my mom for Christmas {keep in mind Beckham did not feel good, poor guy}



And of course how could you not love this girl.. I love her chubby little cheeks. Thanks Lins for the fun day!

1 comment:

Stacy and Justin said...

They all turned out so cute. Love the spunky one of Presley!