Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DISNEYLAND!!!

We went to California a couple of weeks ago and it was THE BEST TRIP EVER!!  Seriously, I don't think Disneyland has ever been more fun than brining my kids for the first time.  They were in heaven from the time we walked through Downtown Disney.  So awesome!!  There are TONS of pictures, so I will just share a few from Disneyland in this post and then post some beach pictures later this week.  I may or may not have had a little tear in my eye seeing my kids so excited and getting to share one of my favorite childhood vacations with them.  So here are some of the highlights: 


 Micky Mouse's House
 The whole group: My mom and dad, Me, Darren and the kids, my sister Linsey, her husband Shawn and their son Kayson, my sister Courtney and her husband Jake and my brother, Brad.  This is just outside of Carsland, which was AWESOME!!
 Grandpa with Presley and Savannah
So Beckham may not have wanted to be in a picture with Minnie Mouse.
 My new favorite ride. Carsland at Disney Adventure was fantastic!! I wish you could see the kids faces in this picture. A mixture of pure joy and terror.  

 Of course, Presley doesn't feel at home unless she is in a Dr. office somewhere.  She just happened to choose to see the one at Disneyland.  She fell and hit the back of her head where she had a nice little divet of skin taken out.  She was a trooper though.  Once we were done there, she was her normal little self and wanted to go on more rides.

 Star Tours was Beckham's favorite ride.  We went on that one a few times

Daily dose of Micky Mouse ice cream.. Mmmm
Brinley got to meet her favorite new princess, Merida from Brave. I wish we would have gotten a picture with just her and Merida but we did one with all of us.  After meeting her, she got to shoot her own arrow.  

Honestly, I wish we could have stayed a full week there. We loved it!!

No comments: