Friday, August 23, 2013

The Longest Day. Ever

Talk about a long day.  Darren left for Park City this morning for work only to call me about 45 minutes later saying his car had broken down in the canyon.  So I called the tow truck, loaded the kids in the car and went to pick him up.  I was thinking the tow truck would beat me there, but nope.  I got there and we waited AN HOUR for the dumb tow truck.  We had them tow us to park city, otherwise it would have cost us an arm and a leg to tow it home. So we stayed in park city for dinner when we get a phone call saying they want to charge us twice as much as the original quote from the tow company.  After another hour arguing with them we finally came to an agreement.  Then drove an hour home.  All of this with tired, grumpy kids. 

 At dinner.

No comments: