Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's Not Bathtime?



The other night I gave Brinley a bath for the second time that day. She didn't want to get out, so it was a pretty long one. Once she was finally done, I took her out to get her pajamas on. After she was ready for bed I started to drain the water and then left the bathroom into the kitchen. Our bathtub ledge is pretty high and she has never been able to climb into the tub. Well, I don't know exactly how she did it, but I think she got a foot up on the ledge of our shower and boosted herself up. When I walked in my room to get her, there she was in her pajamas in the bathtub. I guess she wasn't done with her bath. Even though her clothes were soaking wet she still wouldn't get out until the water was completely drained

2 comments:

The Tarin Family said...

That's really funny! I love little kids! They crack me up! :o)

ATT Hickson said...

When I saw this I was laughing so hard that I had to go and get Todd and show him this! HA! I LOVE it! I guess when kids make up their little minds, they are going to do what they want to!