Friday, March 28, 2008

Jump on It!

There is a place in Pleasant Grove called Jump on It. There are trampolines everywhere and big blow up slides and all sorts of stuff. Well, every Thursday morning for an hour they have "mom and me" I saw that they had this on the internet and decided that it might be fun to take Brinley and see what she thought of all the activities. Plus it was an opportunity for her to interact with a lot of other kids and me with other moms. At first she wasn't quite sure what to think, the trampolines made her nervous since she didn't have good footing on them. So I took her down the huge slide. She LOVED it!! She kept wanted to do it again and again. After a few times she wanted to do it by herself. She wasn't big enough to climb up herself, so I would climb up there with her, slide down by myself and wait at the bottom for her. She thought she was so big and loved it! Then she wanted to try the tramp again, so we went there and to my suprise, she got the hang of it and kept trying to jump. Of course she couldn't get her feet off of the tramp, but she loved to bounce on it. So from then on we were going back and forth from the slide to the trampolines every couple of minutes. Hey for only three bucks for that we will definately be doing that more often!

No comments: