Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saddest Thing Ever

Yesterday I put Brinley down for a nap and then about a half hour later I put Beckham down also.  He usually will fall asleep pretty fast.  So I layed him down in his crib and went to take a shower.  When I was finished, there was no sound, they were both asleep. Ah, so nice. So I went to check on my two sleeping children and that's when I saw this....
Isn't that the saddest thing you ever saw? He was facing the door, waiting for me to come and get him. He eben has marks on his face from the crib. He obviously didn't want to take a nap.  So sad.. my poor boy.  But its still pretty stickin cute!

4 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Awww, poor little guy! But it is cute, too!

Ryan and Jess said...

OH no! That doesn't look too comfy. Good thing you checked on them! Don't worry though, they are quite pliable at this age. :>

heidi said...

sad, but cute.

i'll send the shoes with darin when he comes up in feb. you will LOVE them!

Melissa said...

OH, look at that face! He is still such a cutie!!