Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blessed

Well,last night Darren took the kids to Lehi to visit aunts and uncles while I was at school. When I got home they still weren't back so I gave Darren a call to see where he was, he was just barely leaving.  About a half hour later I got a phone call from a weird number and to my surprise it was my hubby.  He had gotten in an accident on the freeway just outside of Orem. It was snowing pretty bad and the road conditions were really icy.  He was in the HOV lane and hit an ice patch and starting fish tailing and swerving. Before he could get control he was hit on the passengers side.  Luckily, people saw what was happening and were able to slow down, so it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.  The other guy's car is probably totaled and ours isn't in the best shape. Nobody was injured and Beckham actually slept through it. I guess Brinley was pretty scared, but not even a bump or bruise.  SO BLESSED.  We just want to thank those friends and families who pray for our family, we know that those prayers are answered.  Here is our car.....

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

How scary! We're glad you are all ok.

The Burke Family said...

We are so glad that everyone is okay! I will drop those bins by tonight or tomorrow sometime!

Stacy and Justin said...

So not fun, but glad everyone is safe!

JeN said...

Scary deal.. I am glad that Darren and the kids are well :)

Larissa Chase said...

HEY! I am so glad you found me so I could find you! It sure sounds like you guys are doing well. I am glad that the crash was not too bad. There are certainly angels watching over us.
Your blog is so cute. I love it, and it is sure fun to catch up with you and see all of the fun adventures you are having.
I hope everything is fantastic for you. Give your cute little ones a hello for me...even though they don't know me. and tell Darren hi from Ryan and me.