Thursday, April 2, 2009

To my love...

Today was so fun... I loved driving around with you all day and watching you work. You are so great at what you do. You also have such an enthusiasm for it, very endearing and exciting to watch.  I loved dropping the kids off with my parents knowing I had you to myself the rest of the night.  I loved seeing your expression when I told you I would be giving you a facial.  I loved serving you and helping you to relax from a sometimes stressful life. I love the fact that you thought the foot scrub was the "couples massage".  I loved laughing at your face when you realized that there was a lot more to it than that.  I love that I was laying next to you while you had your first professional massage. I love how you talked about it all night.  I love that you can't wait to have an excuse to get another one.  I loved gorging ourselves with pizza and candy. I loved cuddling up to you on the couch as we watched 007.  I love how tense you get throughout the movie because you are so into it.  I love going to bed with you every night and waking up to you every morning.  I love what a wonderful provider you are for our family.  I love what a fantastic dad you are to our kids.  But mostly, I just plain love you.  Happy Birthday babe!!!

No comments: