Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dallas TX Here we come

So, in the morning we are off to Dallas, TX. For two months. Working. Crazy? Yes. Excited? Yes. Mixed emotions? Definitely... Since Darren is extending his summer with Pinnacle, he has to switch offices. They close down a lot of offices at the end of August and only leave the bigger offices open. We came home to bless Presley last Sunday (pictures to come later). We have been waiting to hear whether or not there was an apartment open for us. Turns out there is. We are super excited. I am really glad I will be with him the next two months instead of away from him. So nice. I am really sad to be leaving family here. I know, it's only two months, but still hard. I will for sure miss my mom, who I see everyday. So will the kids. But this will be such a fun adventure!! I have only lived outside of Utah once and it was when I was single. It will be nice for Darren and I to only have each other. I am nervous to live somewhere so different then what I am used to. Luckily, one of my girlfriends will only be about 20 minutes away, so that is definitely a plus! So, tomorrow we are off on a long long long drive. We are splitting it up, but 20 hours in the car is no picnic. I will post about our newest adventure soon. Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Jace woke up this morning wanting to play with Beckham and Brinley! He is so sad that he can't! Have fun!

Melissa said...

Be so so safe! We will miss you, but can't wait to hear about your adventures. You better call me when you get back to good'ol Utah county! Lots of love.