Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update

So things have been really good, aside from it being over 100 degrees everyday for the last little while. The temperatures have dropped to the 90 and the rain has been coming which has been so nice. The best news..... Beckham is pottly trained!!!! It took about a week and he has been accident free since Sunday!! He has done so good and I am relieved that it is done.

Well, we have made some good friends and also seen some old ones. We have some good friends, Todd and Abby, who we worked with in Utah. They moved to Texas about 4 years ago and we haven't seen them since, until last week. It turns out we are only 10 minutes away. So of course we got together for some swimming. It was so fun!! Thanks guys!

Presley's blessing was beautiful. I feel bad I don't have more pictures. I have a lot more from my grandma, but I don't have them yet. Here are a couple that Darren's dad took. Darren did a great job and the spirit was really strong. She has such a strong spirit.



1 comment:

Stacy and Justin said...

Go Beckham! That is awesome! So, I needed my hair done so bad, so I went to one of my sister's friends. Anyway, it did not turn out as good as you do it!!!!