Friday, October 15, 2010

New Salon

I am at a new salon! I found one closer to the house so I can just pop in for lunch and time with the kids. I work on Tuesdays and Fridays and am loving it so far! It is called The Meadows Salon in Alpine. We do everything from pedicures, nails, facials and of course, all things hair! When you come we have a special where you get $10 off your first service when you book an appointment with me! The number is (801) 763-1936 or you can book an appointment online at www.themeadowssalon.com . Thanks for all of your support, see you soon!!

1 comment:

The Burrups said...

Ash!! we are soo excited for ya. congrats on the new job and place. it sounds like a lot of fun. wish i was there to stop by and get my hair did =) hopefully next time. cant wait to see you guys again love yall! oxoox