Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Birthday Girl

Our sweet baby girl turned 4 yesterday! Brinley is such a great little girl. She is the BEST sister -- She is always making sure that her brother is included and they play great together ( you know, besides the normal sibling squabbles) She loves little Presley and wants to hold her all the time. The other day I was on the phone with the hospital scheduling her next surgery and Brinley burst out crying saying "I don't want Presley to go to the hostipul, it will make her so ouchy." She is the little protector of her brother and sister. I feel like just yesterday she was handed to me in the hospital. This 5 lb 13 oz and 18 inch little girl had her daddy wrapped around her little finger the moment he saw her. She is precious in every sense of the word. We love you little Brinley Bug. Forever and ever.
The day she was born
Birthday #1
Two years old. Go cougars!
Third Birthday Party
Our beautiful girl!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brin!! I can't believe 4 years old already. I won't ever forget the day we found out you were prego with Brin, makes me smile!!
Lots of love.