Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brinley's 1st Dance Recital

So it turns out we have quite the little performer on our hands. Friday was Brinley's 1st dance recital. I have to say I was a little nervous that she would be one of those kids who would freeze on stage. Plus, she wasn't feeling all that well, so I wasn't sure how it would go. It was just the opposite!!! She is hands down the best dancer in the class. And no, I'm not just being biased. The other kids were literally looking at her the whole time to remember what they were supposed to do. It was awesome! She did a fantastic job! She is excited to do it again in the spring!
Our little ballerina
She knows what to do in front of the camera
With mommy and daddy...
Grandma and Grandpa came (a first dance recital for them...)
My mom and grandparents also came to watch her..

2 comments:

The Burrups said...

awww wish we were there sounds like it was a blast! tell brinley we are so proud of her and hopefully we can see her dance next time. miss you guys!

said...

I wish we could be there to swing the kids by their "bums". Give them a hug for us. Grandpa J