Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Darren!!

Wow, is my husband old... He turned 35 on the 2nd. The only time we ever think about our age difference is on our birthdays! I think that may be because he certainly doesn't act his age, which is how I like it.. Well, I didn't necessarily throw him a suprise party, I just invited our family over and he didn't know what was going on when everyone started showing up. It was really fun, we had dinner and of course cake and ice cream.. Then some fun presents. Brinley thought all the presents were for her and helped daddy open all of them and after each one would exclaim," wow" with an excited gasp.. She cracks me up. The green and orange things on her hands are for washing the car and she thought they were gloves.. whatever makes her smile! Happy birthday babe!

Brinley helping with the presents
The most colorful gloves I think I have ever seen, along with the cheesy smile!!
D arren's brother Justin, my sister Courtney and of course the birthday boy!
Blowing out all the candles... all 35. You should have seen the smoke after they had been blown out, I'm suprised the smoke detector didn't go off.

1 comment:

The Powells said...

You are too cute pregnant! I remember the last time when we were preg at the same time, you were cute and stylish and I was fat and miserable!!! LOL.