Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Belated Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day (belated) to the men in my life!!Darren is the best daddy ever!! He love his little girl so much and is very anxious for his boy to be here. He is always willing to help with everything (yes, even diapers). He has loved being able to spend one on one time with Brinley every night while I am at school. He is so patient and loves kids. I love you honey and love that I get to raise our eternal family with such a great man!! Happy Father's Day!
My dad has always been such a great example to me. I knew the kind of man I wanted to marry had to be like him in so many ways. He has always been there for me with great advice and a willingness to help no matter the situation. He can fix absolutely anything, and I mean anything. He LOVES cars and especially racing them. I love you so much dad and don't know what I would do without you in my life as such a constant! Happy Father's Day!
This is my Father-in-law, Ed. He is such a great man. He is a great father to his 6 boys and an amazing grandpa to his 10, soon to be 11, grandkids. He is always willing to lend a helping hand and is definately a family man. He is a great collector of items (sand from all over the world, coins, elephant statues and more) and someone we can always call on for advice or a friendly ear when we need to vent. Thank you for always being there. We love you!! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: