Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Courtney Before and After

Well, my sister Courtney was brave enough to give me free reign on her hair. The only decision she had to make is whether she wanted to go lighter or darker. .. she chose lighter. Let me just say that she looks SO CUTE!!! It turned out perfectly and it looks hot on her.. Watch out boys!! Thanks for being such a great sport Court!!! Before
(don't worry, she never seems to have her eyes open during pictures, ever)
After... I love it!!
He is the back and in the mirror you can see the front... You can really see the A-line affect in the mirror.

6 comments:

heidi said...

I LOVE it. Courtney has always been darling...love the A-line!

Stacy and Justin said...

Courtney's new hair-do looks so good, seriously. You did a great job!

KP said...

That is perfect! And that's not an easy cut. Good on ya girlie. I loved seeing the before and after, too. About the boys thing, anybody we should know about? And how can it be possible that Courtney could even be old enough to care!!!!!

Rebekah said...

wow great job...you are doing great!

The Tarin Family said...

Her hair looks so good! I need a good hair stylist here in Germany, do you wanna fly out and color my hair!? The color and cut look really good!

Melissa said...

Ash...Good Job!! It looks so super cute!