Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time flies..

In the Hospital... She was only 5 lb 13 oz and 18 inches
All bundled up to go outside
I love this picture of her!
What up yo?
And here is our little princess now, all grown up
As I am getting ready for this new baby, I can't help but think how much time has flown by. I feel like Brinley was just born yesterday and here she is going to be turning two in a few months and a brother coming in just a couple of weeks. She has been such a blessing and brings such a sweet personalitly into our home. She is going to be such a great big sister. We are so blessed and can't wait for this new baby to be here!!! Here are some pictures so you can reflect on the time along with me.

5 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Those are really cute pictures of Brinley. Crazy how the time flies. Jace is almost 4 months old, holy cow! Oh, I love my hair, thanks again.

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

i can't believe we are almost due! crazy! this is jess by the way. i forgot that you had a blog and i never update mine, but i am trying to get better. how are you feeling? hope all is well. talk later.

Melissa said...

I LOVE those pictures...so adorable she is growing so fast, it is so hard to believe it was that long ago we found out at the office you were prego!

The Tarin Family said...

Awww... she was so little! When I first saw the baby picture of her I thought you had your baby already! I got all excited, and then scrolled down and saw the rest of the post... I'm really excited to see this little guy! It is crazy how fast time flies! Sometimes I just want to freeze time so these little boogers stop growing! But each day is just so much fun that I can't wait to see what Micah will do next... and I'm sure the same goes with you.

heidi said...

Happy Birthday! I love her cheesy grin--too cute!