Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged Again...

Well here goes another one...

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Last of The Mohicans
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Enchanted
4. Transformers

4 jobs I've had:
1. Lehi Roller Mills
2. Premier Plastic Surgery
3. Envirotech Inc.
4. Affiliated Realty Group

4 places I've lived:
1. Escondido, CA
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. Alpine, UT
4. Payson, UT

4 of my favorite dishes/foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Scheswan Chicken (China Isle)
3. BLTA Croissant (Red Robin)
4. Crab Legs

4 sites I visit daily:
1. gmail
2. hotmail
3. ksl.com
4. my blog

4 places I've vacationed:
1. Disneyland, CA
2. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. Kauaii, HI

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Sitting on a beach relaxing
2. Having this baby
3. The park with my hubby and little girl
4. Shopping

4 blogger's I'm tagging:
1. Jessica Merrifield
2. Jana Bishop
3. Jen Powell
4. Holly MacDougall

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

I am with you on Enchanted, China Isle and Red Robin. The beach sounds nice too. We can't wait for you to have that cute baby too! Relax while you can!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

cute tag... I can't believe you only have 19 days left! Hope all is well!