Saturday, September 20, 2008

FINALLY!!

Well, I have finally finished Brinley's room and I say finally because it has been partially finished for about 4 months now.  I have been looking for a bed for what seems like forever and I finally found one that wasn't a small fortune.  I found it on KSL brand new still in the box for $100. That's right.  I called about 4 minutes after it had been posted and luckily it was in Payson so I picked it up that afternoon. YEAH!!  So I went and got some bedding and window treatments and some last finishing touches and I love it!! A room fit for a princess. Hopefully she will do well with the transition.  She slept in it last night for the first time and did great, although she was half asleep when we put her in there. But with a little luck I think she will do great! Here is the finished product...


7 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Wow, it turned out so cute. I love it and can't wait to see it live!

STEPHANIE said...

It turned out cute! Great job on scoring the bed for $100. We need to get Maddy into a bed.

The Burrups said...

soooooo cute ash! I love the colors! Bri has that lil pink flower by her bed too. we love it! the furniture fits so perfectly! great job!
jen

Jana said...

DARLING!

Liz & Zac said...

Ashley, her room is adorable! Good Job!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

ash, you bargain shopper you! i can't wait to see the room in person! whoo hoo! i can't believe how big beckham is too! he is too cute!
jess

Melissa said...

ASH! SUPER CUTE!! I love it, it turned out adorable. I am never lucky enough to find good buys like that. PS thank you so much on the blog help, you are a life saver. It was so good to see you yesterday, its been too long.