Monday, September 15, 2008

I Love to See The Temple

Darren's brother Cameron also flew in for the weekend to see the game and stayed with us which was a fun treat. Brinley loves all of her uncle's and loved waking up Saturday morning to see her uncle Cam.  We took him to the airport on Sunday morning and thought since we wouldn't make it to church on time we would take advantage of Brinley being at her grandparents house and tood a quiet walk around temple square. It was so peaceful and beautiful.  It is amazing to think that Darren and I were sealed there almost 3 years ago.  It is such a beautiful temple and I love the history behind it.  Here are a few pictures Darren took which turned out so good!
After the temple we went and walked around Gateway since we had time to spare before we needed to pick up Brin.  It was such a nice day, so we enjoyed the sunshine without any crowds which was really nice (I'm not a big crowd person). I love my hubby and was so glad I got to spend a nice quiet day with him..
   

3 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Great pictures! Sounds like a great Sunday!

Stacy and Justin said...

Beautiful pictures! What a fun idea for a relaxing Sunday!

lisa said...

Awesome game hope to see soon. Goodluck in beauty school....