Monday, July 28, 2008

The Gateway Fountain

On Friday we went to the Gateway to let Brinley play in the fountain. We went with my mom and dad who were excited to spend the day with her. We rode Trax there, which Brinley loved, then ate lunch and let her play in the fountain. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it. She was hesitant the whole time of whether or not to play in it. After some encouragement, she went out on her own for a minute and then got nervous again. I don't think she liked the fact that she didn't know when or where the water was going to come out. Afterwords we went to Southtowne Mall to let her ride the carousel. What a fun filled day!! Thanks mom and dad!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great day!! I love spending time with my family. Tell your mom and dad I said hey.

Stacy and Justin said...

I've never been there. When Jace gets a little older (walking) we will have to take the kids again.