Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spanish Fork Fiesta Days

Last night we went to the Spanish Fork Fiesta days and walked around all the booths and the car show.. Then Brinley saw the carnival. Let me just tell you, I am not a city carnival person. They are super dirty and who knows how safe they really are. But last night I gave in to the charm of my daughter (what else is new). I let her ride the rides and just had to close my eyes to the dirt and grime around me. She loved it and had a blast. I am glad the me and my germaphobe husband let her just enjoy the carnival because all little kids need to experience it at one time or another.

At the car show a man was letting kids get in the little car and let them "drive". Brinley thought she was hot stuff!
On the merry-go-round (her favorite)
She wasn't so sure about the space ship ride, but she did great and loved it by the end.
She is part Riley cause she gets her racing skills from her grandpa. She loves to pretend she is driving. She even gets in our cars at home, it is her favorite pass time, besides the park of course.
This was Beckham the whole time.. sleeping like a rock.

3 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

I agree with carnivals being scary because they are dirty and there are dirty men that run them, but they are every kids dream! Looks like both Brinley and Beckham loved it!

Ryan and Jess said...

Hey!! It's been way too long. Brin is getting so big! What a grogeous little girl she is! Congrats on the baby. Boys are super fun too. How is Beckham doing? Is he sleeping well? I need your email to add to our blogspot. We decided to make it a private one so I need to just add your email. I miss you!

Jessica

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

so I had your blog link all messed up and am just barely updating myself after over a month's absence! I see you are all doing well! Beckham is a cutie.. I will try to call and come for a visit since I will be in UTAH for sometime!! (waiting for Trevor to finish the bar!)