Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Today was a great day!! Darren took Brinley to the parade and then we had a barbeque with my brother and sister in law. Here is Brinley loving her brother. She is getting used to having a baby around. She has even tried to pick him up to get him out of the swing... I have to keep a close eye on her. Here they are in their 4th of July outfits... so cute!! I just wish her eyes were open in this picture
Little Beckham hung out with mom all day!! He is such a good and happy baby.
Brinley and her cheesy smile..
Darren took Brinley to the Stadium of Fire. I wish I could have gone with them. He said they had a blast and that Brinley loved the fireworks. I am glad they had such a good time. My parents came over and hung out with me and Beckham to keep us company.

4 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

Oh my heck! You and your little family are so beautiful! In the pictures at the hospital it didn't even look like you went though labor. Lucky. I can't wait to see you all again in September when we come back out to Utah! (Unless of course you decide to come to Texas before then.) :) PS - we have our own blog now. atthickson.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

OH, so sweet! You look gorgeous as always even after labor, ya stinker! I'm glad you had a good 4th of July. I was thinkin' about ya! Sorry, Monday got crazy and I didn't make it down there. This Monday is looking good, my mom wants to come say hi too. Love ya hun!

Liz & Zac said...

Hi Ashley, Im slow to say congratulations! Your little boy is adorable! What a good daddy to take Brinley everywhere on the 4th.

JeN said...

Hey Darren and Ashley.. This is Darren's cousin Jenni, My Mom gave me your blog address so we could stay caught up with each other. Congrats on Baby Beckham, too sweet!! Your family is too cute!!! Stay in touch, Love Jenni